Home

Hello!

….we are design & print agency and we’re here to help keep your business one step ahead of your competitors

.

Hashim Designs Ltd is Bradford’s creative design agency, that has a fresh thinking design team specialising in all things visual.

We believe that design does matter, the aim should be to effectively communicate your desired message. This means that in order for your message to be heard, one has to have a blend of creative skills and commercial awareness.

We provide a complete range of traditional, contemporary and individual design and print solutions to deliver eye-catching concepts that are reproduced to the highest standard.

Whether producing a new corporate brand, a national advertising campaign or a business card, the principle is the same. It has to be visual, Unique, Mesmerizing, Unforgettable.

94%

LAST YEAR 94% OF OUR CILENTS RECOMMEND US (WE CAN ONLY GUESS THE OTHER 6% WANTED TO KEEP US ALL TO THEMSELVES)

“Design is our passion. We would like to share it.”
Hashim designs team

“Graphic design is the paradise of individuality, eccentricity, heresy, abnormality, hobbies and humors.”
George Santayana

“Great things are not done by impulse, but a series of small things brought together.””
Vincent Van Gogh

.